14.09.11

i havent slept in so long





You, the liar. Me, the crybaby
Why? It's not going to go well
My stylish hair and rhinestone nails
You don't notice them at all

LOVE
These aren't tears of sadness
My eyes just hurt because they're dry
So the tears keep falling I LOVE

Only you and I
Have these these burning feelings
No matter where we go I want to stay connected
Love everything about me OK? Even this uncute crying face

You, too gentle. Me, selfish
I'm sorry, I'll become a good girl
I want to hear your voice
Even in bed my mind is filled with thoughts of you

AH
The sky can't sleep and lets out a yawn
Pieces of rusty constellations
The SHOOTING STAR that spills into their hearts

Only you and I
Have the sun's kiss
No matter where we go I want to stay connected
Love everything about me OK? This attention-seeking me

Only you and I
Have these burning feelings

Only you and I
Have this fiery love, don't let it go out

No matter where we go I want to stay connected
The moment the fireworks fade, gently kiss me OK?
Awful
Acceptable
Okay
Gut
Excellent



Er war leider nur kurz zwischen den Wolken sichtbar :/ Keine Zeit irgendwas richtig einzustellen :(
Aber hier is der Übeltäter :D






1 Kommentar:

  1. ziemlich geile Bilder. muss ich schon sagen! & irgendwie verdammte kacke, dass du eine von denen bist, die dann nicht schlafen können!! wie nervig:/
    ich hoffe, dass ihr euch jetzt schon weiter in der Wohnung eingelebt hat.
    Ach, & danke für die Glückwünsche! Das hattest du ja gut in Erinnerung..!:D

    AntwortenLöschen